On Friday Rob was promoted to 1LT. Now this is an automatic promotion once you have been commissioned as an officer for 18 months but it was still exciting. I was so proud of him, the Col said some very nice things about him and there was quite a turnout of fellow soldiers. No matter what job he has he is always well liked, a roll model, and an excellent employee. It is no wonder I love this guy! I in turn made sure there was enough food to go around. Those 6 foot subs from Subway are huge!! And we had too much leftover cake, however, it was delicious.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Rob's Promotion
On Friday Rob was promoted to 1LT. Now this is an automatic promotion once you have been commissioned as an officer for 18 months but it was still exciting. I was so proud of him, the Col said some very nice things about him and there was quite a turnout of fellow soldiers. No matter what job he has he is always well liked, a roll model, and an excellent employee. It is no wonder I love this guy! I in turn made sure there was enough food to go around. Those 6 foot subs from Subway are huge!! And we had too much leftover cake, however, it was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to your fam!
hurrah for the army guy!
Post a Comment