I have made bunches of totes this week. I feel more creative! Thank you for all your support. Thanks for those blogs Andrea I appreciate it! I have to keep busy I have a show next Saturday. I don't really do those anymore but this one is for charity so I decided it is worth it. Heather is sending some of her aprons for me to sell too. Isn't Logan adorable in his new apron from Auntie Heather??? Well thought I would give a little update. I will have to blog more later. I have been busy and Rob has been leaving the house at 5:30am and not returning until almost 10pm so he is tired from work, I am tired and well the kids are not...
Thursday, April 3, 2008
I feel back in the groove!
I have made bunches of totes this week. I feel more creative! Thank you for all your support. Thanks for those blogs Andrea I appreciate it! I have to keep busy I have a show next Saturday. I don't really do those anymore but this one is for charity so I decided it is worth it. Heather is sending some of her aprons for me to sell too. Isn't Logan adorable in his new apron from Auntie Heather??? Well thought I would give a little update. I will have to blog more later. I have been busy and Rob has been leaving the house at 5:30am and not returning until almost 10pm so he is tired from work, I am tired and well the kids are not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i loved the red one until i saw that floral. beautiful!!! great job as usual liz.
Thank you my favorite cousin of Robs.......
Post a Comment