Liz...and also Rob as you may read this at some point.
I just want you both to know that your family is in our prayers.
I just read a great book "Two Wars: One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and Within" by Nate Self. It is the story of a daring rescue by a Ranger QRF and the author's battle upon returning home. It is very touching and as a "man" I don't admit to crying much, but I did when I read this account. I would like to send a copy to Rob--can I his address from you at some point?
God bless you both for your service to our country. We love and support you guys.
Love, Peter and Jennie DeVore pbjgdevore at msn dot com
2 comments:
I hope you poked holes in the top!
Liz...and also Rob as you may read this at some point.
I just want you both to know that your family is in our prayers.
I just read a great book "Two Wars: One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and Within" by Nate Self. It is the story of a daring rescue by a Ranger QRF and the author's battle upon returning home. It is very touching and as a "man" I don't admit to crying much, but I did when I read this account. I would like to send a copy to Rob--can I his address from you at some point?
God bless you both for your service to our country. We love and support you guys.
Love, Peter and Jennie DeVore
pbjgdevore at msn dot com
Post a Comment