I have always wanted to see the St. Louis Arch and the Mississippi River, I assume because of the historical aspects and here I got a pic of both.
Auntie Diana with her daughter Genna, 6 months and Papa at Mrytle Beach
Playing at Mrytle Beach. I was not impressed with this tourist attraction! But the kids had a blast.
A visit to the Columbia, SC zoo.
Family swim time at old friends house.
Playing in the park accross from Rob's old house in Union, SC
Playing in the pool in Nana and Papa's backyard. They live in a beautiful part of Charlotte.
3 comments:
Looks like everyone had a blast! Your children are so adorable!
Looks like a blast! I've always wanted to visit that area.
Thanks Liz! It is great seeing my family and catching up on what's happening with you. Your kids are getting so grown up and seeing a pciture of my sis was fantastic.
Post a Comment