Sunday, May 25, 2008

Amazing Love

Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, would die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.
It’s my joy to honor You,
In all I do, I honor You.


What a beautiful worship song this is. As I sat in church today this song began to play. I sang along and tears began to fill my eyes. I am far from perfect. I have flaws both physical and mental. I am moody at times and loose my temper sometimes. I get angry sometimes a bit too easily. I may talk a bit too much. Sometimes there may be a comment about another person. I am not perfect.

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.


I am forgiven because He died for me. Christ has died for my sins. I am alive and well because his spirit is in me. It is amazing that he loves me despite my flaws. Despite my sins. It is a joy to honor Him. To serve Him and I should and am proud to say I am a Christian. I will honor Him.

I am generous because of Him. I am forgiving because He has forgiven me. I am friendly because He is in my life. I love because He loves me.

You are my King
Jesus You are my King


I am not perfect. I seek forgiveness and I will accept it graciously. I am alive and well because He loves me. He is my King.

No comments: